About Dr Emil Jansen
About Dr Emil Jansen B.Ch.D (Pret)
A registered SAAAD member. Dr Emil Jansen has been serving both national and international clients for the past 25 years. Dr Emil Jansen is a member of Dental Association of South Africa, The South African Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry and as a committed oral health care practitioner pledges to the following code of ethics:
I pledge to:
- Care for all my patients to the best of my ability and with equal concern and dedication.
- Communicate effectively with my patients in respect of fees, treatment alternatives and other matters concerning their health.
- Employ the most appropriated and cost-effective methods of treatment and to secure my patient’s informed consent before undertaking such treatment.
- Maintain the highest possible levels of infection control in my practice.
- Enlist the help of more experienced colleagues when appropriate and to refer my patients when the need arises.
- Update my professional knowledge and skill by participating in continuing professional education.
- Ensure that all persons involved in the health care of my patients are properly trained and legally registered when required.
- Respect the confidentiality of information entrusted to me.
- Respect the right of patients to seek a second opinion and to communicate effectively with colleagues in order to assist patients in this regard.